Follow our journey

Follow our journey

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Only 4 weeks to go!

Yesterday marked 35 weeks in my pregnancy. Holy cow, everything hurts! I would love to not wake up in a ton of pain, but I wouldn't give up these last 4 weeks for anything!  

Oh yeah, 4 weeks. We have a scheduled c-section on December 11, 2013 at 9:45am!! I have mixed emotions about a repeat c-section. This means that I will never get to have babies any other way. On the other hand, everything is all planned out and I don't have to wonder when she'll be here. We're blessed enough to stay at the Ronald McDonald House in Madison. This means that I won't have to go home after my appointment the day before and then wake up crazy early the next day and make the drive all over again! 

We met with the social worker at Meriter who handles things like the Ronald McDonald House, and she put us on the wait list. If there isn't room there, they put you in a hotel room. It's really nice. There are enough volunteers making meals, that there's 3 meals a day, everyday. How awesome! This is going to make the stay in Madison a million times easier, and cheaper for us! 

Please keep us in your prayers in these next FOUR weeks as we continue to prepare for her arrival. We have things we need to get, but mostly it's the emotional aspect of it all. I don't think I will ever be ready for this crazy train to get moving, but ready or not, she has to come!!

Thanks, Y'all!

Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment