Follow our journey

Follow our journey

Monday, December 9, 2013

One last peek and some nerves

On Thursday we had one last ultrasound. It was an echo cardiogram. Just as I suspected, we weren't able to see anything. Her ribs are nice and strong so they cover up her heart pretty good. Her pediatric cardiologist just wanted to make sure her heart function was still good at this point. It is! That's no surprise to me!

We go in on Wednesday morning to have Amelia via c-section. We're so excited to meet her and see how strong she is. We have all the faith in the world that she is going to be fine, it's just going to be a rough first year. Right now, we're more so worried about the effect it will have on Emma. 

Any prayers you could spare for us would be greatly appreciated. I am a ball of nerves. Part of me is so excited to get this baby out of me and the other part just wants to sit with my arms crossed and refuse to go in. 

Love you all, 

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment